Chemical Society 2015-16
Chemical Society Rasgandhayan was established to help students imbibe enthusiasm within themselves about the subject as well as to unveil and flourish their flair and capabilities. We, in Rasgandhayan believe in comprehensive evolution and thence, aim to attune merriment with chemistry.
President- Rimjhim Yadav Vice-President- Sandhya Sharma
Cultural Secretary – Monita Yadav Joint Cultural Secretary – Anushka Mishra
Secretary – Sakshi Ghildiyal
Editor – Shivangi Aggarwal Co-Editor – Mamta Dagar
Events in 2015-16
- Chemical Society celebrated its Inaugural Function on 2nd Sept’ 2015. Prof. V. C. Kalia, Chief Scientist, IGIB gave a talk on “The Green Way: Microbial Factories”.
- Ozone daywas celebrated on 16th September by organizing two events: Rangoli Making and Poster Making. A large number of students participated enthusiastically in both the events.
- An educational trip to Panna-Orchha, Madhya Pradesh was organized in October (22nd October- 25th October). Students appreciated history of Orchha while visiting Panna Fort and various temples. They also visited “Development Alternatives TARAGRAM” to demonstrate making of handmade paper from waste clothes.
- Dr. C.K. Khurana Memorial Lecture
- Industrial Visit
- Science Fest SCINTILLATIONS
- Valedictory Function